Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

(-_-")

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Too soon for a new post, huh?
Just feel like spilling something on the blog.
Blog can be the best approach for people to know the other side of you,
and it can be the best camouflage to make people perceive you the way you want them to..
And as for now, with such monotonous and nonsense ramblings, can people tell me what am I thinking right now?
Will the alter ego me be figured out?
Would you think that I'm a weirdo, outer space human from 4 dimensional world, trying to adjust myself with this competitive surrounding, comprehending the equilibrium of justice and injustice, fate and luck?
I couldn't care less.

And grief, no matter how you try to cater to its wail, has a way of fading away. (Virginia Andrews).


إِنَّمَا يُوَفَّى الصَّابِرُونَ أَجْرَهُمْ بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ


Indeed, the patient will be given their reward without account.” [az-Zumar 39:10].

Sulayman ibn Qasim said that:

THE REWARD OF EVERY DEED IS KNOWN, EXCEPT FOR THE REWARD OF PATIENCE, WHICH WILL BE LIKE HEAVY RAIN.

There's more than what meets the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment