Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

BATCH BOOK...

Assalamualaik...
Well, the AIC (Academic Intensive Committee) instructed us to jot few things in a half A4 paper, to make our very own scrapbook (IB Batch 3)
Everybody came out with their unique ideas : Rose dgn mind map nye, syamin ngan kucingnye, fatin ngan poem nye, shafa ngan "diari" nye, azhani plak mmg confirm mlukis punyer.. yada.. yada...
And.... I was left behind... I'm not creative, so I can't write poems or draw, paint my feelings.. Time tgh2 duk melangut dpn buku Math, an idea strucks me!!! Songs could be a great gift to my friends... But it seems effortless... Erk, cut it out.. It sounds trivial, but.. Whether you love me @ hate me, I LIVE...


Time of Your Life

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this task and don't ask why
It's not a question but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right
I hipe you have the time of your life

So take the photographs and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth, it was worth all the while


*Right.. I chose this song as it gives me the best picture about my life in here.. Indeed, knowing these people (rakyat2 kerajaan KMS) is one of the best thing in my life that I shall reminisce forever.. Eceh.. Hehe.. Okay, one more song.. Music!!

So Long, Goodbye

A time passes by, direction unknown
You've left us now, but we're not alone
Before you know it, your cups overflown
You measured no one that I've ever known

And it's quite alright, and goodbye for now
Just look up to the stars and believe who you are
Cause it's quite alrigh
t, and so long goodbye

We always knew that it'd come to this
It's times like this I forget what I miss
Matters of heart are hard to address

Especially when yours is full of emptiness


*Asmaa' said "Lagu ni sdey r D.... tapi lirik die best.."
Yep, that's the point.. I like the chorus the most "Just look up to the stars and believe who you are.."
And again.. It is not really a GOODBYE.. Not when we are to meet again.. InsyaAllah...

This is what I wrote at the bottom of the lyrics (hopefully the AIC would not "trim" my piece and accept it as what it is...)


Assalamualaik..
These are the things that we did and ought to do:
1. Creating, sharing and reminiscing the exuberance and memories we had throughout the 2 years of silent pain
2. Forgive and forget
3. Cherish the everlasting friendship

Each of you is scar in my heart; scar never heals, so all of you will be remained with me, eternally...

Things can get tough:
Dealing with the past, living with the present and fighting for the future..
[Easy, no. Possible, yes]

Yep, these songs represent what I feel about you, IB Batch 3 (yawn)
I'm no good with words either.



2 comments:

  1. salam kk yana...got u here...nice song lor...sedih kan nak separate dgn kwn

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes dear... but friendship must be cherished forever... n 1 more thing, this is not really a gudbye!!!

    ReplyDelete